Re: RC: Training in So. Cal.

Welcome to Southern California Joachin,
    My husband and I lived in Houston for several years, too, before we moved
to Southern California.  Here men eat yogurt (but maybe they do in Houston by
now too!)
    I like your motto.  Unfortunately we live in Murrieta, which is a bit of
a drive from Los Angeles, but we have some nice top 10 endurance horses that
need riding, so if you're desperate or want to come out to the "country" one
weekend, by all means let me know.
    Looking forward to meeting you at some of our wonderful local rides.
    Feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.,
    Dabney Finch (7826) & Gary Glazer (can't remember his number but also an
oldster!)