Kicking

Guest guest@ridecamp.net
I'm sorry, no one else will say it, though I know many are thinking it. If a horse kicks anytime while I am near, either in the pasture at another horse, or while I am riding it, that horse will get spanked. End of story. Kicking can kill a person. It should NEVER be allowed while in the presence of a person. And putting a 1000 pound animal in the corner for a "time out" is NOT the answer. It needs punished. And you can not tell me John Lyons and all the other horse gurus do not ever spank a horse. Might not do it in front of a money paying crowd, but they do it.