vacation offer?

Hi all,
Have I got an offer for some lucky being. I will be having a couple of vertabrae fused in order to allow me to ride pain free (that should be nice). That will pull me off the horses for four to five months (there goes ride season). I have five wonderful horses to play with and I plan to learn some long reining and other fun ground stuff. But I will also need to have a little help around here for at least a month or so.
I have wonderful friends who will help me as much as I need but I thought it might be the perfect opportunity for someone to have a riding vacation in the beautiful Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon. I have a five stall barn with paddocks and pastures with riding trails within about 15 minutes drive. I have a three bedroom house with all the amenities (hottub included). If you know of someone who would like to spend some time vacationing here in Ashland, going to the Shakespear theatre, have them contact me. There are some great endurance rides near here, Pacific Crest and Headwaters of the Rogue to name two, and lots of fun riders (Rogue Riders) to play on the trails with. We can make room for a visiting horse. Anyone out there up for a visit and a little help with chores? Anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months.
Pat Super