From: guest@endurance.net [mailto:guest@endurance.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 7:45 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Horses Back

Ann Branch Bubblegumlady@aol.com
I have a 6year old that has never done anything. I have been working him
slow on hills and teaching him to put his head down.when he gets excited
up goes the head, back hollows and he gets a sore back.I have been
working on him the last 6 months.We are making slow progress. How long
do most horses with week backs take to get stong enough for endurance
riding? and what exercise help the most?
                           Getting Frustrated