Abetta and other saddles

The most important thing for you to remember is that
how the saddle fits YOUR horse is crucial.
If you buy a saddle for price, or looks, or because
a friend has one and likes it, you've got a 10% chance
of having that saddle fit your horse (I got that %
from
Sharon Saare a few years back). Off-the-rack saddles
don't just magically fit; that's why so many long
distance riders have their horses bare-tree fitted.
As for Abetta, I had two Abettas in hand once -
supposedly "identical" saddles in model and size, and
one fit the horse and one didn't....go figure...
Kristi

=====
He's not just a horse,
he's a little bit of