Ideers needed! Horse Clinic!

Howdy all ya'll I am on cloud Seven. Would be on cloud nine but I am a long ways away from Jamacia! Cloud Eight is a endurance ride of course!
We are doing a clinic that has some what escalated into a Horse Fair. We first started off doing a small clinic on horse shoeing. Rob and I footing the bill (no pun intended) Mainly paying to have our horses trimmed in Natural Trim.
Well the feed store offered to get someone from Purina Mills to come in and talk. We may have a vet to come in. I thought of Having a Stallion Parade. Offering Stallion owners to come in one at a time Show the Stallion off for a few secs..tell the credentials on each stallion along with fees and etc. Perhaps do some other fun stuff. However I have drawn a blank. I would really like to pack in a good day of horse stuff! I am not sure how a tack swap works. Would love an idea.
Oh we have a rep coming from Four Star trailers to come in. Chevy and Dodge too! will have to contact Ford to do set ups. Any other ideas? A tack salesperson??
any ideas for good door prizes?
Also anyone in the area wanna come in? We are having it April 21 at the fair grounds.. any takers???? would kill for Susan  or Angie to come in a speak...but I am sure there is a killer ride that weekend!!! mmmm maybe I will ask Howard....he could come up and tell one of his dream stories..Course we will have to ask for ID at the tent door!
We are dealing with mostly Pleasure horses in this area. If that helps the ideer process!
Carla (Humbly seeking yet more advice!)
Ansata ( I hear I have top billing as a model!)
Haley (don't kid yourself I am the one they all wanna see!)
Rob (sooo we are selling pizza here aren't we????????)