From: <susanssky5@horsecity.com>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 8:15 AM
Subject: RC: Re: RC: How to keep riding after the baby

> I don't know what you ladies are thinking (now I sound like Howard), but
*ahem*, where are your husbands?  Wasn't it there idea to have a baby, too?
Mine takes our son to a swap meet or flea market one weekend day so I can
ride, and finds other activities they can do together one or two nights a
week.  Or, they sit outside and watch Sky and I in the roundpen.  And, we
both work fulltime with long drives, and he still finds time to ride his
horse on the weekends.  One day a month, we get a sitter and ride together
for 1/2 day.  It CAN be done.