Re: RC: How to keep riding after the baby

I don't know what you ladies are thinking (now I sound like Howard), but *ahem*, where are your husbands?  Wasn't it there idea to have a baby, too?  Mine takes our son to a swap meet or flea market one weekend day so I can ride, and finds other activities they can do together one or two nights a week.  Or, they sit outside and watch Sky and I in the roundpen.  And, we both work fulltime with long drives, and he still finds time to ride his horse on the weekends.  One day a month, we get a sitter and ride together for 1/2 day.  It CAN be done.