Re: Re: club rotation vs. laminitis rotation

> I'm sure Susan will have more to say on the subject. Right Susan?
>
> Anyway, I hope this helps.
>
> Cilla

Nope. <g>

Just to say I'm glad Cilla's joined our happy little family.  She's my
partner in crime in vet school, takes care of my herd of critters (including
a VERY energetic puppy) while I hare off to do my nutrition talks and has a
really super Arab-Appy prospect she bought from Rich Childs last year, so
y'all get to meet Cilla when I drag her off with me to some rides this
summer in the MT region, as well as the Tevis research project in August.

She's also a computer genius, and is doing the CD-ROM to go along with my
endurance nutrition book when and if I ever get it finished.

OK, so this doesn't have anything to do with laminitis, I'm just glad Cilla
is on RC.

Susan G