Re: RC: shocked

In a message dated 2/27/00 8:24:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
horses_r_us@juno.com writes:

<<   Why are Arabs so different from other horses?   What kind of
 attitude do I need with her?  Sorry to sound so needy.  Guess I'm just
 feeling a little disappointed at this time. Thanks  - Terri

Hi Terri, my experience with Arabs is that they require  alot of miles --
they have tons of energy which is why they excel at endurance, but if they
don't get it, they're kinda like working hunting dogs kept in an
apartment....doesn't work out too well.  Be patient with your mare, gentle
(not timid), and ride the tar out of her :)) -- that doesn't mean FAST it
means long slow distance.  This kinda sums it up, but if you want to chat
more, let me know.

Sylvia