Hall. ride

Back from the sunny south to the muddy north! Many thanks Lucie great ride/ great southern hospitality/great marked to death trails! A little HOT for my big morgan coming from the iceberg of Penn. so we elected to ride the 50 and finished in great shape. I recommend everybody put this ride on your 2001 schedule!!! Mary (even managed to sell Amish blankets in the heat)