Shocked

MikeEverett qbmike@hotmail.com
When we start green horses in a crowd around here we point their nose straight up the steepest hill we can find and let them go! Once their lungs feel like they are going to bust and their muscles start to quiver they seem to get a calming effect. They do not want to prance and dance and run away for long. One time I had a horse that would want to get hot and run away and I put him up a long hill and would not let him stop until I thought he had literally had it. He learned real quick and stopped that mess. I guess this is the good ole boy way of doing things but it works for me and my friends. Mike  P.S. Good cardio work too!