Re: RC: Re: Saddle Training Snafoo?

I started when
> she had her head buried in a big tub of
> beet-pulp-leaning on her, etc.  One
> day I sort of slid over her back, keeping feet on
> side of stall, and a
> plastic chair, suspending my weight from the pipe
> barn rafter.

Karen,

I make it a policy to NEVER mess with my horses, when
they are eating.  That is their corral and I will
halter them and get them out to work with them.  I
want them to relax in their corrals.  Besides, I want
a halter on them, when I am working with them.  They
are not pets, they are great, big animals with
instincts to guide them.

I support the advice I have seen so far to get
professional help with training this filly.

She

=====
She