Re: Re: New Born Foals

Our vet advised us to vaccinate at approximately 300-310 days gestation
(which was also in an article sent to me via snail mail by Sherie
Taylor...thanks, Sherie!).  The logic was to give maximum protection to the
foal by vaccinating about 30 days before it's born (assuming a 340 day
gestation period) but not to do so too early and perhaps stress the unborn
fetus.  So.....that's what we did.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.