Foals and tetnus shots

I am aware that technically the foal should be able to get sufficient
protection through the mare's colostrum, however I think a tetnus shot is an
easy and safe way of ensuring peace of mind. There are so many things that we
can't control in the foaling process, I sure don't want to lose my new foal
to something that could be easily avoided.
IMHO
Linda Parsons
Dreamweaver Morgans
Cimarron of Quietude proud Dad
Long's Ginny Lynn --take care of my babies, Mom
DW Artex--it didn't hurt too much, Mom
DW Harley--OUCH!!