Re: RC: hi all

Renee,
Yes, I have ridden with a Big Horn western saddle. However, I later had a saddlemaker go ahead & take the horn off. The regular Big Horn endurance saddle tree was too wide for my arab but the western tree fit fine. The saddle now looks like a regular endurance saddle as he added all sorts of rings to it. Currently it is sitting gathering dust since I'm using an Orthoflex.
carol
Oregon