oldest tevis horse

Does anyone here know the age of the oldest horse to do Tevis?  Is there a
site where I could find the ages of all horses to do tevis?  I went to the
Tevis site but I could only find the results for '99....the oldest horse was
20.  See, my friend did Tevis with his mare when she was 22.  I wanted to
find out how old the oldest horse was (I know it is older than 22) and see
how many horses older than my friends horse have finished the ride....this is
just something I want to do while I am waiting for the sun to come out again.
 Rain Rain, go away.....and don't come back for like 6 months!
-Renee