Re: Re: Re: "instant pads"

> Jim, the Equi-Thane website suggests you can load this stuff by holding a
> pad over the hoof (duct tape?) and filling it in the resulting cavity to
> ground level.  In your experience, would this work for a person who
doesn't
> have a team to hold the horse's feet?

    Yes it would work, but then you have a full foot of the material which
would cost more and be quite thick.  I only apply it to the bottom of the
shoe level or maybe 1/16 to 1/8th inch above that.  That is still plenty
thick. Also when applying under a pad you can't see that it fills all the
cracks as well.

Jim