Gel for Heart Monitors

I tried the "sponging down the area" thing for awhile and it didn't seem to work really well so a friend of mine was using ultrasound gel on his and it was SOOO much easier.  I called around and found Sona Gel (ultrasound gel) which is basically a saline gel so it leaves no residue and hasn't damaged any of my electrodes.  I purchase it from Physican Supply Company and it costs under $4 for a 9 oz bottle which seems to last about one season for me.   Check under medical supply stores in the phone book and I'm sure you'll be able to find some.

Hope this helps,
Valerie Newson
(reminded she's out of gel!)