re: custom half chaps

Dee RQFarmCT@aol.com
Hi ridecampers, I had emailed with a very nice woman from canada (on ridecamp) who makes custom riding clothes including Half-Chaps   as I have large calfs...this was a great find....How ever I have lost her email address....if anyone could send it to me or if she herself reads this  please respond to my email address as I am nolonger subscribed to ride camp.....
Thanks in advance..
Dee