Re: Sensors for heart rate monitor/ K-Y Jelly

FWIW I tried KY on the electrode belt on ME when I was running and using the
HRM on me and never did get it to work.  Have not tried aloe gel with the
electrodes on me, but I use it on the horses and I can even get readings on
the wooley Icelandic, which suprised me. :-)  Polar, a HR manufacturer,
recommends using the saline solution for contact lenses.  The salt in it
really gets the conductivity going.  Have not tried that, but as soon as
your horse starts sweating, that's the effect you get.

m (aka Michelle Rowe)
Colorado
http://www.redwrench.com