20muleteam

Hi everyone, just attended my first ride. It was great. Everyone was
very friendly and I was really impressed by the care everyone showed to
their horses. I saw some sick horses including one who had to be sent to
Chino Equine Hospital, anyone know how he is doing? but overall horses
were obviously well loved and cared for much more so than other horse
events. I got to help Jackie, do some P&R's and meet a few people. I
did'nt get to meet everyone I wanted to but maybe next time. And best of
all, I can now take a pulse! (g) Something I could'nt do before! Jackie
said I would be able to by the end of the day and she was right. Glad to
see the results posted, I had to leave before the end of the ride. Thank
goodness the rain held off.
Judy/Palmdale,CA