Re: RC: Re: Re: License Plate Contest

In a message dated 02/21/2000 5:48:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<< Oh, Teddy--SEND SOME our way---we seem to be heading into our fourth
 straight year of drought here in Texas!!!

Maybe we could loan you some of the rain here on central coast California.
We're not as close to drowning as Teddy mentioned, but we're very soggy and
there is more on the way today.  The high creeks are undercutting trees,
which fall into the creek and leave gaping holes, which wash away creek banks
and undermine roads.  We've already lost some of our creekside trails.  Lots
of trail work to do later on when it stops raining!

Barbara