Re: No on Prop. 26

In a message dated 02/21/2000 12:40:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cberto@juno.com writes:

<<  Well-written legitimate school bond issues have been, and will
 continue to be, supported by the two-thirds majority required.  The
 constitutional protection awarded homeowners in 1879 requiring a
 two-thirds vote on school bonds should NOT be tampered with.  Vote NO on
 Prop. 26.  Yours very truly,  Connie Berto"

I'm with you, Connie.  It scares me to think that one little vote could cause
such a huge impact on all of us.

Barbara