Great Horse For Sale

I have a great horse for sale.  I thought I had sold the horse to Bonnie
Miller in Flagstaff but she backed out before she came to pick the horse up.
I had over 50 calls for the horse after Bonnie sent me the original deposit
for the horse.  I know he will go quick!  If you are sincerely interested,a
video can be sent promptly.  A picture of the horse can be viewed on page 65
of the December Endurance News.  The horse is located in Tucson, Arizona.

If the horse is not sold in the next week, he can be seen at the AERC
convention.  He will be used inside the trade show as the Easyboot demo
horse.

Eld Triton- 1992 Grey Polish Gelding, 15.3 hands, Perfect Heavyweight Horse,
Big Boned, Lots of substance, great conformation, Great feet, Clean legs,
Has
completed three 50’s, one 55 and one 60 mile endurance event.  Incredible
recoveries and easygoing personality.  He was used as the Easyboot demo
horse at the 1999 convention.  $6,000.

Garrett Ford

I can be reached at
520-297-1900 WK