Re: Tieing up/Cardiac Recovery

My guess is that in the near term analysis of blood chemistry holds the most
promise that the cost/benefit will make it available in the field. .  The
vet I was fortunate enough to get for my ride next fall is negotiating on a
used portable machine (cost is a real consideration at our level of
competition) .  If she gets it I will let everyone know how useful it
appears.

And yes subtle lameness detection/diagnosis is a wish not a need.  I think
most competent vets can detect gait abnormalities soon enough to prevent
catastrophic injury.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016