Trailer on a Slope

I live in a hilly residential area and would like to park my trailer on the
narrow and sloped road, but I have anxiety about a) vandals kicking out my
wheel chocks, or b) reckless drivers hitting the trailer - in either scene
the trailer would go careening downhill into the neighbor's properties.

Is anyone aware of a commercially produced wheel chock that locks onto the
wheel or rim?  My concept is that even if the trailer was hit by a car, a
chock locked on the rim would roll with the tire and jam between the tires
or under the fender, stopping the trailer.  Any other ideas?  I have checked
catalogs, truck stops, and RV suppliers but no results.  Retailer contact
info and/or clever design ideas welcome.

Thanks!
Tina Rushing  tinarushing@coastside.net
El Granada, CA