endurance saddles

Meg Carlin Dunkle1dog@aol.com
I'm new to endurance riding (although I've been riding 23 years)and am considering buying an endurance saddle.  I'd like to know what saddles other endurance riders have found fit their horses well. It's easy to find something comfortable for me, but so much harder for the horse!  For a first time purchase I was considering the Big Horn endurance saddle (1/2 synthetic) or a Wintec.
Any advice or sharing of experience would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Meg