Interstate Transport

Denise seeherfly@earthlink.net
I just got a call from Horsin Around Transport?? Don't know much
about them first of all(West Coast outfit)and they charge 720 to
haul from Oregon to Texas(lowest rate I've found)but they want
a Coggins, Health Certificate and brand inspection(Cayenne Doesn't
have a brand but that doesn't matter and I understand). I don't
suppose there is an inexpensive way to get all that done by Thur
or Fri?? this week?? I'm the one that has the job with Darolyn
Butler in Humble Texas if anyone is wondering:) I am scrapin every
penny to get my horse and I down there so if anyone knows of a
money saving way to get this stuff, HELP!!!!!!!!  Denise:)