Overnight accomodations in Montana

DeAnne Knapp knapp@ndak.net
I'm trying to find a place to stay overnight, with horses and camper, near Bozeman, MT in August.  I am an endurance rider, but this is not a trip to a ride. A friend and I are planning a trip to Oregon from North Dakota to attend a week-long natural horseman clinic.  We need a place to stay overnight with our horses while traveling there and on the way back, too. Please email me privately at knapp@ndak.net.
Thanks, DeAnne Knapp