Re: RC: RE: ride managers

In a message dated 2/20/00 10:42:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< No.  Endurance News is a great source of information to help the
non-riding
 prospective ride manager learn about endurance and how to do the job.  I
 really feel strongly about this ... if the alternate ride manager does not
 know anything about ride management, then he shouldn't be asked to do it.  I
 find ride management very complex ... it's not an easy job, and it's not
just
 being around on ride day. >>

Barbara is right about this, but I would point out that the limited
veterinary membership DOES include Endurance News.

Heidi