saddles and pads

Donna Lee jdc@nb.sympatico.ca
I hope someone can help me!  I ride a 15.3 1000lb paint that is rising 5 this spring.  Last year we did a few local JP's and a CTR.  I'm hooked!!!  I recently bought a Wintec 2000 andput a med-wide gullet bar in it.  I felt the med gulleet was too narrow and my Level 3 instructor says that the saddle doesn't fit him properly.  She feels that with the amount of riding I do a gel pad is my best option.  I have been surfing the net and have seen the site for Saddle Right saddle pads.  Does anyone out there know anything about them?  Are they worth the money???  I've noted that the distance riders I've seen have been using everything from sheepskin to regular saddle pads.  I might be persuaded to get another saddle if necessary but I would like to see if there are any alternatives first.  The other thing is that I've read alot about the SR Enduro saddle on the FAQ section of this site!  Can anyone please give me a contact site or phone number for these!!!  I'm not a small person and I love to trail ride but I feel terrible about the fact that I might be causing discomfort to my horse!
                             Thanks,  Donna Lee
(even though he doesn't seem to be in any discomfort!)
P.S. any thoughts on those shock absorbing horseshoe pads!!!!