Re: RC: Clean up salted twinkies

In a message dated 2/16/00 3:39:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< first CLAUDIA NEED YOU TO COME AND STAND BY WITH A FIREHOSE!!!!
 sorry i am not jumping off this bridge but don't you guys think the inuendo
 has gone on enough? It seems that we have one upset mom already that had to
 explain this to her young daughter. >>

See John, see what you've gone and done???  And I'm sure I'm gonna get all
the blame for the young lady's early education.  Well, frankly, I don't let
my daughter on ridecamp cause I've heard rumors that the Far Out forest
Pervert, posing as a guest, sneaks in every so often.

John, I hope you thaw out soon up there in Vermont.  You're obviously at
home, on the puter, much more than you need to be.  My God man, we have women
and children in the room!  And you've even distracted TI from his scientific
studies! Taunting me as you did is like asking a hurricane not to visit South
Carolina.  You knew it was gonna hit, it was just a question of when.

haha

cya,
Howard (let me finish this story, please)