Clean up salted twinkies

first CLAUDIA NEED YOU TO COME AND STAND BY WITH A FIREHOSE!!!!
sorry i am not jumping off this bridge but don't you guys think the inuendo
has gone on enough? It seems that we have one upset mom already that had to
explain this to her young daughter. I am sure she didn't need the entire
crew here on RC to tell her daughter for her.
Now I don't mean to FLAME or get flamed here. But I think it is about time
we clean up here after all people come to this seeking advice and things of
that nature. NOT for Sex ED 101 we have enough of that going on in schools.
Gee guys what would you do if your child said HEY MOM DAD they are talking
about salted TWINKIES?? what is that???????
Carla *getting down from tack box*
Ansata (haley mom is yelling agian)
Haley (yeah she is on that political thing again.)
Rob (standing by with Claudia with firetrucks!)