Re: Clean up salted twinkies

> Gee guys what would you do if your child said HEY MOM DAD they are talking
> about salted TWINKIES?? what is that???????

Carla,

Thats what Moms and Dads are for - explaining what 'twinkies' are.  All
children end up asking these sort of questions sometime, if it didn't come
from Ridecamp it'd come from somewhere else.  OK you could say this thread
is "lavatorial humour" (as MY Mom would say) but I think its fairly harmless
as these things go.

My only beef would be, lets call things by their proper names.  I mean
'twinky' - its a bit coy don't you think?

Heather
SW France