Re: Clean up salted twinkies

I have to agree with Carla here....I normally share a good portion of
ridecamp with my daughter, Jenny and if it weren't for the time constraints
(she does need to study and do her chores!) I wish she could be on
it....except for this kind of stuff!  I enjoy a good funny as much as the
next person but we do have some young people on ridecamp and if my daughter
were on here and I had no clue about what ridecamp is really about and
didn't know some of you guys directly and indirectly, I would be spouting
and spewing about it!!!  Time to take it offline if you wish to continue
this...this is beyond educational anymore!  And yes, you can bet my delete
button is about done in.  BTW, thanks for all the wonderful posts about
step stools today!!  At least I have SOMETHING I can share with my kid this
evening from ridecamp!!!  :)

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.