Re: Medical alert:

Very Good Point!!!Emergency Information is important to have on your
'person'.. especially if you can not talk for yourself.  I have carried info
in a ziplock baggie in the past.  Sometimes I forget.  However, now that I
have no adult children at home or in the area, I am a bit out of luck.  So
guess I need to come up with a better info tag.    Actually, as I drove home
today slowly getting out of the awful Houston traffic, I got to thinking
that there is no one locally to contact.. my sons are out of state or
overseas!!!  Gives one food for thought!!! Mary Ann