Medical alert:

How about we look into a waterproof packet that would list :
Your name
address
blood type
any known alergies
any medical condition(such as heart, kidney, asthma,etc.)
any medications you are on
Your medical contact person (significant other or doctors)
This could be carried easily in your helmet and or around
your neck or arm.
In 3 day eventing this is required and they are not in as remote areas
of the country as we are.
They always carry this in their helmet as helmet are a requirement.
I know we don't require them so wear it somewhere very visisble to the
people working on you and list it on your entry form where.
I have seen these packets in a form that would go around your neck . Cost
$5.00 I think.

Pat and Razzel 1500 miles and going in Kansas