Re: Re: Diarrhea

Our two geldings will do this...have diarrhea before, during or after, just
before, just during or just after or sometimes not at all and it usually
includes periods of absolutely normal, beautiful, well hydrated
poopies...(I think we need to start a horse poopy list).  Anyway, I have
not been able to ascertain the cause of this or what causes it to be normal
after having been runny!!!  Our stallion doesn't do that AT ALL.  Very
frustrating.  Perhaps I should keep a poopy diary and see if I can pinpoint
the whys and wherefores?  This sounds silly but I swear I am being
serious!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.