riding with (without) pain

I used to volunteer with a riding for the handicaped program.  It is
amazing how children with physical problems that tighten the joints and
muscles could loosen up while on the horse.  The movement of the horse
would actually loosen the hips, and lenghten the legs.  And these kids
are just being led around at the walk and sometimes the trot.  And of
course the physical improvements were nothing to the mental changes in
these kids.  Happier, more confident and outgoing.  If you have a
program near you check it out.  They can always used experienced horse
people and you will love the work.  I am no longer volunteering as we
moved and their no programs nearby.  Louise Wv