Re: RC: Interval ??

In a message dated 2/13/00 5:08:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lsn@bellsouth.net writes:

<< y dilemma is that, obviously, the hills are not long and steep enough
 to raise the HR sufficiently for effective interval training. Also, to
 achieve the 203, we were at a flat-out gallop. My understanding of IT is
 the use of hills vs all-out speed to achieve the elevated HR. >>

Don't worry, you're getting benefit. Add another heat.

ti