Kentucky

hi there needing info on moving my horses to kentucky possibly in May. can
someone give me some info on what kind of papers I would need? other than
coggins? also my I have my trailer from tennessee and i am not required to
have tags. Will I need to purchase tags when I get there? My truck I use in
Business and i will use it on occasion to pull.
any help will be appreciated. I will be moveing to the Russellville,
Franklin and Central City area. Any nearby riders there? Horse cave area?
Carla (packing odds and ends)
Ansata (can we take this cute calf? she is sooo precious!)
Haley (yeah this new baby is adorable!)
Rob (HONEY?? our horses are having an identity crisis!)