kicked out of show

Intimidated I tell you they were intimidated by an endurance rider!!
You should have sidepassed out of there and say oh I was only Blowing
through I am warming up for the International Dressage Test in Paris
France... You have to be INVITED to go there... gee from the looks of it I
don't see many Invitations mailed this way!(stuck the nose up and left!)
(okay i made that up)
I am telling you they were intimidated.
Carla (wonder what may have happened if you were barefooted?)
Ansata (I can do that side passe thing when I'm happy!)
Haley (you should see me spin now!)
Rob (help i am getting dizzy on this roller coaster!)