horses conditioned on tevis trail-a few openings

april battles arabnracer@aol.com
Hi, I can ride to tevis trail from my front door. Have a few openings for conditioning for those who'd like their horse conditioned or boarded with this trail access. Never a leg injury, excellent results. Timothy hay fed and once a month horse chiropracter checking all horses. Email arabnracer@aol.com