Re: RC: Re: Re: Helmets

In a message dated 02/11/2000 7:57:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dfletche@gte.net writes:

<< Interesting cow fatalities where greater
 than horse fatalities -  >>

Being intimately acquainted with both species, I can believe this.  Cows
don't harbor any sense of kindness, duty, trust or loyalty towards humans.
Some are gentler than others, but in general, they really don't care whether
you are there or not.  If they can run away from you or run you down ... no
big deal.  It's "me first and the devil take the hindmost".... (at least with
beef cattle).

Barbara