Re: RC: Re: Re: Helmets

In a message dated 2/11/00 7:58:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, dfletche@gte.net
writes:

<< I can resist no longer - gotta get in on this soap opera. How many of you
 consistently wear your helmets when you work around horses on the ground? >>

Good point, Duncan.  And while I don't routinely wear one on the ground, I DO
wear one when collecting semen from stallions--they are VERY good at
occasionally "caressing" the collector on the top of the head with a hoof in
their enthusiam for their "work..."

Heidi