Re: RC: Rider weight/horse size

Pretty simple physics. Work performed is directly proportional to mass.
Double the mass, double the work. Energy required to overcome force
(which again is directly proportional to mass) is directly proportional
to force (i.e. directly proportional to mass). Heat production is
directly proportional to energy hence directly proportional to mass.

So the heavier the rider the more energy required to carry the sucker
and the more heat that has to be dissipated. Yep weight does in fact
matter.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt