Fit Racehorse etc.

There are 2 books, The Fit Racehorse and The Fit Racehorse II,right? Is the
second a continuation or a revision? How difficult is this info to apply to
endurance? Is the GL the only product out right now? Since I know you'll be
reading this, Tom(Lord, I feel like I'm calling President Clinton "Bill"),
were you in Delaware dealing with standardbreds at one time?

                                                           Shelly in Delaware