Arlene's accident and other medical stuff

I think my higest trigger is thick dust, but dust never bothered me untill we
moved here.  We are looking at the exceptional family member program the
Marine Corps has.  We are waiting for their reply.  I used to run 3 miles per
day and bike 30 miles per day...now I can only run about half a mile...When I
go out in the dessert to ride I try to stay in populated areas, carry Inhaler
and phone...man it stinks...Yall think people look at you funny with a
helment on try it with a face mask on too!  LOL
man I get some L@@KS <g>  Thanks for suggestions and support!  Mona