Re: helmets

> >By the way, when I did fall off and crack my ribs, I
> > sure wasn't worried about my head.  I've went on trailrides
> > where I'm the only one there with a helmet on....sure I get
> > some strange looks.
> >
> > Diane & Phoenix (are they staring because I'm so handsome?)

You get strange looks???? They only just started selling helmets in Egypt
and most of them are covered with black velvet for the jumpers. *Normal*
riders consider a baseball cap head protection. My kids hassled me into
wearing my cap (and buying it) and now I always wear it even though when
people want to say what to look for to identify me in the desert they say:
"The sort of green mushroom looking rider".

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg